Join the team at Daxtra!
With strategic office locations in the United Kingdom, United States and Hong Kong, DaXtra is a world leading specialist in high accuracy, multilingual CV and job parsing, as well as semantic search, matching and aggregation technologies.
At the forefront of CV parsing and search & match technology, DaXtra is a mature company with a start-up feel. We provide our clients globally with the competitive edge in sourcing the best available jobseekers and engaging with them quickly.
DaXtra values enthusiasm and passion above all and seeks individuals who are smart, work hard, solve problems and are up-to-date in technology skills. At DaXtra, hard work is recognized and fun is encouraged.
DaXtra offers competitive pay and a full benefits package, including health insurance, paid time off (vacation/ holiday leave and sick days) and a matching retirement plan.
View our current job posting below:
Support Engineer (Richmond, VA location)
Junior Support Engineer needed for our world-leading provider of recruitment process automation solutions. Daxtra Technologies, Inc. is growing our technical team in Richmond, VA and has an immediate opening for a Junior Software Installations Engineer with support capabilities. This position serves a triage to solution implementation for our customers. There is also great opportunity for mobility, as strong engineers will have good career progression through the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical science (i.e. Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics)
- 0-1+ years experience in IT industry
- 1+ years experience in Linux environment (Centos/Redhat)
- 1+ years experience with object oriented or functional programming and concepts
- Competency with regular expression
- Experience with scripting languages. Ex (Unix Shell)
- Proficiency with relational databases and concepts. (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Basic familiarity with network communication technologies including HTTP, SSL, SMTP, TCP/IP
- Excellent communication skills both with technically based co-workers and external customers
- Data structure concepts within a programming paradigm.
- Firm grasp of object oriented concepts (Java, C)
- Proficient competence with relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server)
What you’ll be doing:
Support, configure and install Daxtra software on customer systems.
This position is equal parts configuration developer, software tester and customer support.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Job stability along with career growth opportunity
- A great work environment with collaborative co-workers
- Opportunities for international travel
- Richmond, VA office location
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
- Cover letter and resume detailing your current and past professional experience
Regional Sales Director (Richmond, VA or Berkeley, CA location)
DaXtra Technologies, a leading recruitment software company, is looking for an aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated and productive Regional Sales Director.
- Developing new relationships with Staffing/Recruiting firms, Corporate HR, Job Boards/Social Sites and OEM partners
- Researching key accounts to gain understanding of markets and industry, and to assess business opportunities
- Optimizing territory potential through detailed account planning, targeting prospects, conducting customer site visits
- Developing proposals, to include identification of software needs
- Providing high-level oversight during implementation and training phase of transaction to include customer contact and working closely with Implementation and Professional Services teams to ensure high-quality implementation support
- Ability to work independently
- Develop a territory
- Manage a sales cycle
- Ability to multitask and have strong time management skills
- High Energy
- Positive Attitude
- Demonstrated success in building customer relationships
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Process minded and detail oriented
- Proven record of success
- Berkeley, CA / Satellite home office
- Richmond, VA / Satellite home office
- Resume detailing your current and past professional experience